Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Initial Appointment

Well, I just got back from my initial appointment. I got a cute bag that says "For Mothers and Babies" that has a little rubber duckie on it, two big packets, a book called Your Pregnancy & Birth and a bunch of blood drawn. Also I found out my due date is sooner that I thought...I am actually a few days further along. The new due date is November 9th.

We are very excited and a little scared but that goes with the territory. We are gonna be parents soon! AAhhhhh! We will try to keep this site up to date so check in every so often and leave a comment. We really enjoy hearing from our family and friends :) It kind of hard to keep up with everyone since we live in Houston.

Love you all!


3 comments:

BlairThib said...

Hey guys! Iam so excited for the two of you! Just wanted to let you know i was thinking of ya'll. Hope all is well and thanks for keeping us updated!!! Love U and Miss U!!
--Blair

Anonymous said...

Hey babe! How are you feeling this week? Hope those tasteless animal crackers are doing the trick!

love you love you!
Mama

The Shinpaugh's said...

Hey Hey!! Post some more! I want to hear the latest of your little baby!